The continuing success of Chemical Synthesis depends on the contributions of dedicated researchers who provide constructive and insightful feedback to help authors improve their papers. We are delighted to establish the Chemical Synthesis Best Reviewer Award to honor the excellence in peer-reviewing. Each year the Editorial team will select the 5 best reviewers of the year based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews.
1. Reviewers who have reviewed at least one manuscript from June 1, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered;
2. Reviewers will be selected based on the quality, quantity, and timeliness of their reviews;
3. Winners will be announced in March 2023.
Winners will be entitled to:
1. $150 USD;
2. A certificate signed by Editor-in-Chief with the winner’s name;
3. Winners will be invited as Guest Speakers at our webinars or to participate in special interviews.
Chemical Synthesis is an open access peer-reviewed journal publishing original research involving all areas of the chemical sciences. The journal aims to be the premier resource of seminal and insightful research and showcases for researchers in both academia and industry, providing a platform of inspiration for the future of chemistry. Chemical Synthesis intends to serve as the preeminent international chemistry journal and has the ambition to be among the first choices of chemists for publication of their discoveries.
Aims and Scope: https://chesynjournal.com/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://chesynjournal.com/journal/archives