We are pleased to announce the "Chemical Synthesis Most Influential Papers Award 2022". The award is to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. Papers (research and review articles) submitted to Chemical Synthesis from June 1, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered. Two articles will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee, led by the whole Editorial Board team, and the winners will be announced in September 2023.
1. Submissions to Chemical Synthesis from June 1, 2021, to December 31, 2022;
2. Papers should be published before March 31, 2023, considering manuscript processing time;
3. The award will be announced at the end of September 2023;
4. Manuscript type: Research Article and Review;
5. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: innovation, significance to the research community, scientific impact, and technical excellence. Selections will be determined based on peer-reviewed comments, evaluations from scientific committees, and citation data from the Web of Science.
Winners will be entitled to:
1. One first prize: $700 USD, and one second prize: $500 USD;
2. An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s);
3. The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of Chemical Synthesis and OAE Publishing Inc.
Notes: If there is any issue arising before the final decision can be reached, the Scientific Committee will discuss it promptly.
Chemical Synthesis is an open access peer-reviewed journal publishing original research involving all areas of the chemical sciences. The journal aims to be the premier resource of seminal and insightful research and showcases for researchers in both academia and industry, providing a platform of inspiration for the future of chemistry. Chemical Synthesis intends to serve as the preeminent international chemistry journal and has the ambition to be among the first choices of chemists for publication of their discoveries.
Aims and Scope: https://chesynjournal.com/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://chesynjournal.com/journal/archives